Friday, October 30, 2009

Thankful Friday...

Here's my 5 things I'm thankful for on this raining, grey day...

1. I am thankful for a good parent teacher conference with Jarod's teacher. He got all A's on his report card. (This is a first for actual letter grades.) We are so proud of him!

2. I spent time in Drew's class on Thursday at the fall party. It went really well. I hadn't been helping in his class yet because I was anxious of his reactions to me in the class. But I was pleasantly surprised. He went to all the centers and seemed to enjoy himself. And then we were able to go home a little early! I realized the other day that I didn't want to miss out on Drew's activities in his class just because I was afraid of his reaction to me being there.

3. My friend's son came over yesterday and raked leaves for us. That was a blessing. However, there are now more leaves on the ground, plus the ones he didn't get to. I guess Eric and I will have finish the job this weekend!
4. I helped out in the children's department at BSF on Thursday. I always enjoying helping out down there. It almost makes me miss teaching!
5. This weekend has nothing on the calendar! That hasn't happened in a long time!! Looking forward to having family time!

No comments: