Friday, December 12, 2008

my five for friday

1. Andrew wore the same pair of underwear the whole day yesterday! No accidents. He even went poopy in the potty. There was great rejoicing in the Hansen home!

2. I had lunch with my sister-in-law today. It is always good to be with her. She makes me laugh.

3. Eric's birthday was Wed. We went to Banditos for dinner. We had terrible service (which is odd for us), but Eric got a free birthday meal, so it was worth it. I am so thankful for my husband. He is a wonderful, Godly man. He is an amazing father and I am blessed to be married to him!

4. I am thankful that all the sickness is gone from the house. I'm praying the boys don't get sick. I need to buy a new can of Lysol so we can keep our house germ free for a while!

5. I am so thankful for the birth of Jesus and that I get to have a relationship with Him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.