Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday's five

1. I am thankful that God was watching over my friends who had a house fire two weeks ago. I can't even imagine what that must be like. They lost pretty much everything, but lives were spared and they are trusting in Him through this whole process.

2. I am thankful for the free tickets to a concert on Wed. night. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! In fact, I laughed so hard that I cried. Who knew that John Tesh was so funny!?

3. Andrew's teachers have written some great comments in his notebook the last week or so. Here is just a taste:
3/11 Today was a good day! Our normal routine was disrupted by pictures and gym, but Andrew was OK! He was anxious to get back to the room to work on " his" puzzle! He can complete it by himself now, but does allow friends to help!!
3/17 Andrew had a very happy day. Lisa (OT) commented how "chatty" he was today!
3/18 Andrew greeted Jimmy "Hello Jimmy" with a big smile and no prompts. Played for 5 min. with doctor props with Jimmy and Isaac with prompting from Mrs. Dark. Pulled Jimmy on scooter board in gym with hula hoop from 1 side of gym to the other with verbal prompts!

I am just so thankful that God is working in my little guy. We continue to see him growing in so many ways!
4. The boys have had 2 half days of school this week. It has been great having them home!
5. How wonderful it has been to be outside! I am thankful for the warmer weather! Andrew and I went to the swings the other day and just enjoyed being outside together!

No comments: