Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday's 5

1. I am thankful for a great spring break! We went to Indy the first part of the week and spent time with the grandparents. We even braved all the other spring breakers at the Children's Museum. I love having the kids home and being on our own schedule instead of a school schedule.

2. It's Sharie's birthday today! I'm thankful for such a loving sister-in-law who fits so naturally into our family. She and my brother, Mitch are great parents to two great kids, Kylie and Trent! I just wish they all lived closer!

3. I don't like it when my kiddos are sick. However, it is nice to have snuggle time! Andrew's had a bad cold this week. Grandma even got to snuggle with Drew while he dozed off for a nap. Yes, Andrew took a nap! I am very thankful for that!

4. I am thankful for IHOP, Stake n Shake, Pizza Hut and other resteraunts in Fort Wayne that worked with Austism Speaks on Thursday night. They gave 10% of sales that night to help the cause of autism. Stacey and Cathleen: Thank you for supporting our family by eating at IHOP! You guys are such good friends!

5. I got to talk with Pamela the other night! I am so thankful that they made it to Hawaii safely and are having a wonderful time with Phil's sister. I am looking forward to being able to talk with Pamela regularly and face to face. it's been way too long! Just a few more weeks and she will be here in Fort Wayne!

1 comment:

Terrence Smith said...

Important Job Interview Tips Which Can Change Your Career In order to overcome your cash crunches that arise due to having no source of income, quickly apply with cash loans for unemployed. It would be the beneficial financial aid for jobless people that offer them the loan till they get a good job option for them. Unemployed Student Loans Remarkable Financial Solution for the Jobless Experts say that forensic science is unfortunately the most neglected career option in the modern era.