Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm still here...

I have had several friends recently tell me that I need to blog some more. They miss reading about the Hansen's! Well, to those of you who read this...I am still here.
I'm finding it harder to write these days. Not that there isn't anything to write about; I just don't think about it. So, I am going to start to write at least once a week.

We all had a nice spring break. We went to Pokagon State Park for a few days with our friends, the Doron's. Andrew loves going there, mostly because he loves to swim in the pool! It is just relaxing for us! We came home on Wed. and then the boys and I left on Thurs. for Indy for a couple of days. Andrew has been talking about going to Gramma and Papa Pete's house for quite a while and Jarod also enjoys going. So, off we went. It was as relaxing as Pokagon. But we had a good time, none the less. We , of course, headed to the Children's Museum. They had the the big slide set up at the stairs with an Indiana Jones theme. Jarod loved it! I will try to post some pics later.

1 comment:

naswanson said...

Welcome back! I, too, have missed reading about the Hansens. Glad you had great spring break.