Friday, November 14, 2008

My 5

1. I am thankful that Andrew is doing better at school. We had some bad weeks while Eric was gone. The teachers were getting a little concerned. But, today at playgroup, he was back to old self again.

2. I get to have breakfast in the morning with my college roommate, Valerie. I haven't seen her in ages and I'm looking forward to catching up.

3. Eric and I get a date tonight! The kids are going to Breakaway at Avalon and we are going to Casa's for dinner. We are double dating with Matt and Jen. Can't wait for good food, good friends and good conversation.

4. I am thankful that God is my provider. He provides me daily with what I need.

5. I am thankful for being a little under the weather this week. I know....that sounds strange. But it has allowed me to just stay home, get some things done around the house, rest! and play with Andrew. I am usually just on the go for one reason or another. I have even watched a movie that didn't have Luke Skywalker or Thomas the Train in it! That was refreshing.

No comments: