Tuesday, May 18, 2010

processing...

Pardon me as I process the happenings of today. Mainly, Mark Souder. I am frustrated, saddened, angry and many other emotions that are all mixed up.

I am saddened and angry by his admission of an affair. A Christian man who has been committed to "family values" thru his campaigns.
I am frustrated with people who are now bashing him even more because he has fallen.
I am angry at those who are happy he has stepped down.
I don't understand how some people can judge him by his actions and yet do not know him.
I am angry that this situations may make more people believe that Christians are hypocrites and give them more reasons why they dont want anything to do with the Christian faith.
We live in a fallen world and everyone is a sinner in need of God's grace and forgiveness. Mr. Souder will have concequences for his actions, but God's grace is sufficent and enough.

1 comment:

Fairfield said...

The highly armed combatant, wearing full body armor, engaged officers in a 30 minute shoot out on Oaklands Interstate Highway 580. 3.Checking out the local yellow pages etc. Doing this will get you more use out the battery and you may be able to do this procedure a couple more times. The jumper cable is conveniently attached to the unit for neat, easy storage. Failure to entirely discharge the rechargeable prior to recharging is considered as the main cause of the trouble.