Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here are some of my Christmas memories from this year:

Jarod and me at the Hansen's on Christmas day. We got many things, but it was just nice to be with family.

Heidi and Tony playing What If? This was a new game that Ryan got. We laughed alot1


The best news this Christmas was that Curt and Jill announced that they are expecting! I am going to be an aunt again!

This is the Christmas picture we decided on for our card this year. It turned out well.

The day we arrived in Indy to celebrate with the Peterson side, my dad and Eric took Jaod to see the Polar Express at the IMAX theatre. it was in 3D and Jarod loved it! They also got to visit the White River Gardens where they had trains on display.


This is Sharie and Trent opening presents.

Andrew's turn at the Peterson's. He was actually more interested in the bows and paper than the actual presents. All the sensory imput I guess.

We also had a wonderful time visiting with my cousins and Aunt Nancy and Uncle Dave. They just remolded their kitchen and it looks beautiful. It has been so long since I have been in their home. It was a blessing to be with everyone again!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Curt's gonna be a daddy?? This is their first right? I think Jarod and Jon have the same coat. If not, it's very similar.