Saturday, December 29, 2007

not paying attention

Okay...I just realized that I already posted a picture of my boys playing in the snow. It's under another post, but I didn't pay attention when I posted earlier.

I haven't been paying attention on a lot of things recently. I can't remember what day it is. I have no idea what is happening in church tomorrow in regards to my almost 4 year old. I am surprised every year when Eric tells me he has New Year's Eve day off from work. I am misplacing items. Of course when I do find the missing items, they are always where I put them and in a place where I won't forget. So I say when I put them there orginally.

Maybe my gray hairs are affecting my brain more than I thought. The grays always seem to bring more friends when my highlights fade. Why is that?

Maybe I need to take some vitamins. But I probably wouldn't pay attention to the instructions and I would misplace them anyway. Oh well.

No comments: