Friday, January 30, 2009

my 5 on Friday

1. I am thankful for school closings and two hour delays. I like having my kids around (most of the time) and it's nice not to have to be rushed!

2. Eric and I went to a meeting the night on autism. It really opened Eric's eyes to some things. I am thankful that he loves his kids and wants what is best for them.

3. I was able to talk to a dear friend on the phone the other day. We both had school closed and so it was a great opportunity to catch up. She has a daughter with special needs and it's wonderful to have a friend who can relate to all the "stuff" that come with having a kid that are different than others. We talked for an hour and half!!! We are both such the talkers!

4. Andrew is getting so good at navigating on the computer. Iam thankful that he is not watching as many videos these days, but now I can't get him off the computer! :>)

5. We are having friends over on Sunday for the Super Bowl. It will be great to hang out and watch a good game. Now..what to fix to munch on while watching Kurt Warner?

1 comment:

Jennifer Kennedy said...

Was the meeting the one at the Holiday Inn? Fill me in on it when you have a chance.
Have a great weekend.