Friday, January 2, 2009

My 5 for Friday

Happy New Year!
1. I am thankful that I am finally feeling better! After strep throat, the flu, and now a nasty cold, I'm on the mend. I am praying that no one else in the family gets sick especially since school starts up again on Monday.

2. I am thankful for wonderful times with family over the holidays. We spent Christmas day with Eric's family. That is always a fun time. Then we spent the next two days with my family. We took our Wii down and it was just hilarious to watch my dad! He is such a kid at heart, even in his late 60's.

3. I am thankful for 12 years of marriage to an amazing husband. We had our anniversary on Dec. 28, but didn't celebrate it because I was sick. So, we'll catch up on that this month. We were blessed with a couple of gift cards to restaurants. Can't wait.

4. I am thankful that I have been able to reconnect with some old friends through facebook. it's been fun to see them with their families and how God is using them. (When I first signed up for facebook, I didn't see the point. I couldn't see why people would be interested in this new 'thing" and what was I supposed to do with it. Well, now I get it. )

5. I'm thankful for a new year. God worked in my life in 2008, but I'm excited to see where He takes me in 2009.

No comments: