Friday, April 17, 2009

five on Friday

1. I am thankful for a great time of sharing at our fellowship for Bible study on Thursday. I am in a very neat group of women. I feel blessed to call them my friends. My mom came up from Indy to pick up Andrew from school so I could host the group at my house. Thanks, Mom!

2. I actually went to a movie on Wednesday night. I saw Slumdog Millionare. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the movie! Apparently, the slums of India were shown true to form in the movie. What an eye opener for me. I take so much for granted! Thank you, Jesus for my many many blessings here in the U.S.

3. My very cool hubby bought me an MP3 player this week. I'm not exactly sure how to use it yet, but it will be fun tohave. I would like to start walking in the mornings after the boys go to school and now I will some music to listen to as I walk!

4. Even though Jarod was sick on Easter and we missed services at church, it was nice to have a relaxing day at home.

5. I am so thankful for the sun and this warmer weather. I was able to walk around Jefferson Pointe today. It was wonderful!

No comments: