Monday, April 13, 2009

Random pics...

It's not every day that Andrew likes to be this close to his brother. I just love when Andrew and Jarod can sit together on the couch in their jammies and watch Veggie Tales. What a blessing to catch this rare moment!
I was able to spend some time with my dear college friend, Mary on Good Friday. She has a daughter with special needs and has been a great prayer warrior in regards to Andrew. Mary and I, along with Valerie, had a wonderful senior year at Huntington. We spent at least once a week talking, praying together, encouraging, reading scripture, laughing until we cried and crying until we were exhausted. Those were special times!

Mary and I just talked and talked on Friday. It was so refreshing! Andrew felt right at home in their house. He even found an apple in their refrigerator. Andrew also bonded with Mary right away and allowed her to hold him and pick him up. Mary was veyr touched by that! We both had tears in our eyes!

I walked in Mary's house to find that the little girl I once knew was now a beautiful young "tween". Nikole was the first baby born to the three of us college gals. Now she is in the fourth grade and has a very sweet disposition. BryAnna is now almost six. She was born on my brother's birthday. I can remember the day Bry was born and how scared everyone was. After some surgeries and therapies and two parents who pushed hard to fight the school system, Bry is a spunky, TALKING, tom-boy of a darling. It was so cool to see her without fear and trying to interact with Andrew.
It was a special time for me! I hope we can get together again soon!


No comments: