Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday 5

1. First and foremost, I am thankful for the sacrifice of Christ for my sins. I am nothing without Him! What an amazing God we have!

2. I was able to spend several hours with my college friend, Mary today. It has been way too long since we have seen each other. She only lives an hour a way, but our schedules just don't match up. We had a wonderful of talking and laughing. Drew warmed up to her right away and even let her tickle him. Mary has a child with special needs and it always makes me feel refreshed when I'm with her. She knows and understands the trials and the joys of little successes.

3. Jarod received a great report card this week. I am so thankful that he likes school and has a great teacher. Second graders do not receive letter grades yet, so next year will be interesting to see how he does. Eric and I are always telling Jarod to just to his best; that's all we ask.

4. I love my hairstylist! I've been seeing her long enough now that I can tell her to surprise me with a hair color and she knows just how far to push the envelope that I don't freak out. I was fortunate to get a cut and color this week. I needed a pick me up! I am so thankful for her!

5. I am thankful for God and his promises, faithfulness, sovreignty, love, majesty, trust, control, and His son, Jesus.

No comments: