Friday, May 22, 2009

Five on Friday

1. I am so thankful for a great meeting on Monday on behalf of Andrew. There were 12 people there that have or will have an active part in his education. I'm not going to say it takes a village to raise a child, but I am so blessed to have all of these people around me to support Andrew. I am pleased with the "plan" that we came up with for Kindergarten. It will be a trial and error time for the first few weeks and the plan can be (and should be) tweaked once every one figures out Andrew's cues and personality.

2. I am thankful for MOPS. It has been a huge blessing in my life as my boys have grown. I have been involved with MOPS for about 8 years. I have grown in so many ways because of it: as a leader, a mom, a wife, a friend and a follower of Christ. Thank you MOPS for the impact you have made in my life!

3. I have spent time on my porch this week just relaxing and enjoying the weather. I love my porch and I am thankful for it!

4. I had my last BSF class and fellowship on Thursday. I am so thankful for BSF and the depth of its teaching. I have learned so much about my God through the study of Moses this year. I think one of the lessons I have learned is that even with past failures, God can and will still use me. Moses sinned and asked "why". God used him in a mighty way. I'm so thankful that God loves me enough to use me.

5. I am thankful that today is a day at home with no real agenda! I'll take Andrew to get his hair cut, but that's the only outing I hope to make today. Ahhh....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your life is abundantly blessed with relationships--and you bless back by expressing your gratitude, I know.