Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday's 5

1. Jarod played Wildcat Baseball this summer for the first time. He enjoyed for the most part. There were some tears the last day from hurt feelings (and mama too), but I'm thankful that Jarod still wants to play again next summer. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to talk with Jarod about character through the hard times.

2. Andrew has finsihed with summer school. I am thankful for great aides and teachers that were with him this month. This was his last summer for this specific program. My boy is growing up!

3. Today, we had nothing on the calendar! The boys and I stayed in our pajamas until about 10am, then went to the library and the grocery store. After lunch, we went to Huntington to visit with Grandma and Granpa Hansen. It was a great day! I'm thankful that we could do all of those things without having to race back home for the next "event" on the calendar!

4. I am thankful for some "cooler" weather. It hasn't been so humid and sticky and I am very thankful for that!

5. I'm so thankful for a husband who brought home dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook.

No comments: