Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MOPS


We had our first MOPS meeting of the year on Monday night. It turned out to be a really great night. We had some new faces to our group which made it fun. The theme for our year is The Home Factor. We will be going through different rooms of the house and hopefully encouraging moms along the way. I am excited to see where the Lord leads us!
This is my last year as coordinator for our MOPS group. I just feel that God is leading me to something else. I don't know what that is exactly, but I'm looking forward to finding out. So, until then, I hope to encourage my steering team in leadership and to work with them to make this year the best one yet. It's a little bitter-sweet for me to think about stepping down. I know my c0-coordinator will do a fantastic job, but it will be hard for me to let go. I've loved this position and I know God has changed me through it!

1 comment:

Anna said...

You will understand then, when I tell you that next Monday, the first Teen MOPS mtg. at FMC without me, will be a very difficult day for me.