Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Picture Night

We had our family pictures taken last night at church for our church directory. I wasn't sure how they were going to go.


The last time we had a family picture taken for a church directory was about 5 years ago and Jarod cried the whole time. We couldn't get a good picture. So, they sent us to another location on another day to try again. Once again, Jarod cried. Our picture was okay, but Jarod's eyes were wet and red and Eric and I looked like we just wanted to go home.


Our last family picture was taken last year around the holidays. It wasn't supposed to be a family picture, however. It was supposed to be a picture of Andrew and Jarod because I had not had a picture of the two of them together since Andrew was a baby. Well, the whole experience was a disaster! Andrew cried and screamed and would not sit with Jarod at all. I went to two locations and I ended up crying as well. So, I convinced Eric to come with us and that way he could hold Andrew in is lap. That picture turned out well. (see below)

So, last night...We actually got a decent picture for the directory. I was pretty happy. (Although, I wasn't completely happy with my look, but whatever...) The fun part of the evening was getting the boys pics together. They were anything but typical! Andrew either had his back to the photographer, his shirt up showing his belly, or my favorite...his fingers in his ears because Jarod was saying "cheese" too loud. We purchased that one! I'll post it when we get it.

Picture night wasn't so bad, but I don't want to do it again for a while!

1 comment:

Megan C. said...

I think our family picture is scheduled for the 20th of September. I'm hoping Phil won't cry, but you never know...