Friday, September 5, 2008

Five for Friday...

1. I had a great birthday. We went to Indy for the long weekend and I went shopping with my mom. That's always a treat. I got my hair cut on my birthday and went to Bandito's with my family for dinner.

2. Andrew is doing really well in school! He looks forward to the bus coming and hasn't even kicked his teacher! :>) He's also recovering very well from his surgery. His eyes don't look quite so red and I can already tell a difference in how much less his eyes are crossing.

3. My brother, Mitch starts a new job this week. He has been looking for a new start for about a year and God open the doors for him at just the right time. He had been with the same organization for around 10 years. He will now be working at his church in Indianapolis as an assistant to one of the pastors. He will also be in charge of the programs at the church. I'm so proud of him!

4. I was able to talk my dad through a computer task over the phone. That is usually Eric's area, but I proved that I could do it and it made sense to my dad! Big accomplishment for me!

5. I got to spend time with my niece and nephew (Kylie and Trent) over the weekend. They are growing up so fast. It takes a while for them to warm up to me, but once they have, it is ajoy to be around them playing and talking.

2 comments:

Amber Green said...

The truth is there is both authentic pure Hoodia and bogus fake Hoodia available and what you get will determine how you feel about it. It is good to know how it works. My article is going to explain the origin of the famed Hoodia Gordonii plant.

Sharronudzq said...

The truth is there is both authentic pure Hoodia and bogus fake Hoodia available and what you get will determine how you feel about it. It is good to know how it works. My article is going to explain the origin of the famed Hoodia Gordonii plant.