Saturday, December 1, 2007

scrapbooking

I went to a Creative Memories party on Thursday at my friend Stacey's house. Her sister-in-law, Ellen is a new consultant. I thought I would go and support her. I remember how nervous I was at my first show. I did a demonstration show where each gal that came created her own page. I don't think I really knew what I was doing though. I just told them what I knew and what I thought would work.

I sold Creative Memories for, I think 3 years. Eric and I had talked when I first started and we decided that I could do it as long I wanted until it was not fun for me anymore. So, that's why I quit.

Anyway, Ellen did such a great job. She told us what she liked and knew a lot about the products. She didn't try to sell the big packages. (I always appreciate that!) It was fun to see the new catalog and how things are changing into the digital world of scrapbooking. It made me feel old at 34! You can now download templates and put your digital pics into it and then send it to Creative Memories and they will copy it and send it to you. Pretty cool!

I had to remember to keep my mouth shut though and just let Ellen do the talking. It was hard for me not to jump in and give my two cents!

The party also helped me to get motivated to scrapbook again. I am so behind in my pictures! Hopefully, one day I will get caught up.

No comments: