Saturday, August 23, 2008

5 for Friday (one day late...)

I'm thankful...

1. That Jarod loves school. He has had a great start to the school year! He loves riding his bike home from school and really likes his teacher. I think it's going to be a great year!

2. For parents that live close enough to come and help out when they can. My mom and dad are coming up Sunday night to help take care of Jarod while Andrew has surgery on Monday.

3. For a God that is in control. There's nothing I can do while Andrew is in surgery - except pray! God has already gone before us to the surgery room and knows what the outcome will. I am thankful that I trust in that and fully rest in His arms.

4. That we get to spend the evening tonight with good friends. We are having a cookout with former neighbors. The kids will have a blast playing together and the adults will enjoy good conversation and fellowship.

5. For e-mail! I can write to my best friend in PNG whenever I want! I miss her, but I am thankful that she can be back in the states next summer. I think our phone bill will be higher than ever, though. We haven't talked in years!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I have been able to move many things around my house that I would never have been able to do without the moving straps. Out of this term , Pneumatic entails pressurised air to relocate medium. The power of these machines alsocan make them very harmful. 3.People being hit by falling unstable items which are being carried by the fork truck