Friday, August 8, 2008

5 for Friday

1. I love The Friendly Fox on the corner by our church. It is so comfy in there and a great neighbor fixture that I hope stays around for a long time. They make great carmel frappes.

2. This week has been a pretty lazy week for us. We didn't have a lot of committments or appointments. We hung around the house a lot! I really like being able to stay in my p.j.'s until noon if I want!

3. Jarod's school registration was this week. That in itself is not something I am necessarily thanikful for. But I am thankful that he attends a wonderful school. It's a smaller school than a lot of the others around us. It makes me feel like Jarod's safer there. The teachers have been there for a while. so I feel like they know what they're doing.

4. I love Kohl's! I can usually find some great bargains there. I did a lot of back to school clothes shopping there this year. Jarod is now in a size 10 jeans and size 5 shoes. Clothes get more expensive as the kiddos get older and bigger. I'm thankful that Eric has a steady job and that we can afford to get new clothes each year for the boys.

5. I am so thankful for this weather!I really don't like being outside when it's humid and hot, but God has brought us some beautiful sunny mild weather this week. I love being outside with my boys when it's like this. They love it too!

God is so good! I'm so thankful for his unfailing love. I mess up so often, but God continues to love me and show me his faithfulness daily!

No comments: