Saturday, October 4, 2008

5 for Friday (one day late again)

1. I love Starbuck's Carmel Apple Spice! It's like drinking an apple pie. I'm thankful that there is a Starbuck's close to my house.

2. Eric and I went out on a date last night. We went to see Ironman at the $1 theater. I loved the movie. Robert Downey Jr. was perfectly cast in the role. I will look forward to a sequal! I am thankful that we can call on Eric's mom to come and babysit. She enjoys being with the grandkids and we don't have to pay her!

3. We had a wonderful time with new friends on Thurs. night. Jarod loved playing with their boys and even Andrew felt comfortable enough to sit with Joy for a while. We laughed and learned more about each other. I am really looking forward to spending time with them this year.

4. I am thankful for what God is teaching me through BSF this year. I am learning about God's compassion for His people and that he is a promise keeper. I am also thankful for the group of women that I have the privelage of learning from each week. Each of them brings insight and a love for His Word. It's become a highlight of my week.

5. Eric will be home all day today. He finally finished working on the car and will be able to spend the day with Jarod and Drew. He will be leaving soon for Tawain and to spend the day with the boys will be a blessing to all of them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Is the "Eric in Taiwan Show" business or pleasure?...call me nosy...

Becky Hansen said...

Eric is going on business. Someday, I could go with him. The kids stand in my way.

Jackkfnf said...

Is the "Eric in Taiwan Show" business or pleasure?...call me nosy...