Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Andrew and candles

Andrew has a thing with candles. He loves them, but always has to blow them out. For Jarod's birthday cake at Grandma's over the weekend, Andrew had to blow out some candles too. Well, tonight at Pizza Hut it was no different. As we passed the booths to our table, Andrew noticed that those booths had candles on them. He really wanted to blow them out. We got him distracted with the pizza buffet for just a minute. But as I was cutting up his pizza, Andrew bolted and crawled up into one of the booths and blew out the candle. Yes, there was a customer sitting there. She didn't say anything, but did give us a look. I of course apologized and got Andrew down very quickly. I was extremely embarrassed! So, he had some pizza (a lot actually) and as we were walking out, Andrew attempted to get to another booth's candle. This time Eric was quick enough to stop Andrew before he climbed into the man's lap who had just sat down.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know it probably doesn't seem cute to you, but when I picture this in my mind, it makes me smile.