Friday, October 17, 2008

5 for Friday

1. Eric made it safely to Tawain! He's been able to call here every evening. We miss him and can't wait until he comes home!

2. I am learning so much about God's character through Bible Study Fellowship this year. We are studying the life of Moses. I've been challenged by how everything is in God's time and that his timing is perfect. I need to trust in that when I am getting anxious about things. God will show me in his perfect timing.

3. I'm thankful that Jarod is growing up, however I don't like it when he tells me, "Mom, do I have to sit with you on the bus for the field trip? I sit with you all the time!" ouch. My 8 year old has reached the milestone of it's not cool to be with your mom. But, he did hold my hand as we entered the school and said, "Thanks for coming, Mom."

4. I am so thankful for my oh so wonderful friend who came over last night and helped me clean and organize our back room/ junk room. It was in a desperate need of cleaning. We spent about two hours vaccumming, putting away videos in their boxes, sorting through junk and trash and also having fun in the process. So, thank you Jen. I love you!

5. My parents are coming this weekend to help me with Jarod's party on Sunday. It will be nice to have some extra hands and hugs for the boys. Maybe I can even slip away for an hour with my mom to do some shopping! :>)

No comments: